Idylls of the King


I AM THE SCRAPBOOK KING. WORSHIP ME.

Image result for king

So I’m pretty good at scrapbooking. I enjoy it, too; I found myself very relaxed by the process. First off, I gathered all of my supplies together, and planned out how I would frame the scrapbook. I figured that it looked best with two photos per page, placed diagonal from each other. Knowing this, I divided the pictures into sets of two, making sure that no two similar pictures were together. For example, I wanted to make sure that if one of the pictures featured my mom and Molly, the other one only featured Molly.

Once I divided my pictures, I put them into the book. This allowed me to start choosing the stickers that would accompany each page. For some, it was obvious, like putting all the birthday stickers with a picture of my sister and her cake. For others, I just tried to keep a sense of symmetry that made the pages visually appealing. Once I had the stickers, I wrote the names in for the opening credits. I wanted to make sure that the names made sense, so I purposely pulled some of them from my daily life (whether it’s friends, family, or TV personalities). After I finished the names, I placed the letters on the cover of the scrapbook and put it away. All that’s left now is to film!

Comments

Popular Posts