Fork in the Road

At the beginning of this project, I was presented with a fork in the road: do I make the movie opening or the magazine cover? On one hand, I felt like I could let my creativity run wild more with the movie opening. I've always enjoyed creating videos, even when I was younger. On the other hand, I knew that the magazine cover could potentially end up being easier for me and consume less time. Of course, it would still take my full attention and effort, but I do honestly believe that I could finish the magazine cover quicker. Ultimately, I ended up choosing the movie opening. When I sat down and thought to myself "what would I rather spend my time doing?", the choice became clear for me. I think that I will have a great time creating this movie opening, provided I can come up with a unique and exciting idea.

Comments

Popular Posts