Hearts, Unicorns, Cupcakes, Elephants, and Scrapbooks


A.C. Moore’s owes you guys big time, because I just spent $40 on stickers and scrapbooks for this project. I’m not necessarily the scrapbooking type, so I had to do some research before I figured out what I needed. For my purposes, I needed to find stickers and markers in light and girly colors like pink and purple. Luckily, within three minutes of shopping, I was able to find the perfect scrapbook. It was lavender, and looks just like a book that would be used to document a child’s first few years. I then bought several pages of stickers that matched well with the aesthetic. This included hearts, unicorns, birthday cakes, and everything in between. I know that my book is gonna turn out great thanks to these supplies.

I also had to print out the pictures of my sister that I was going to use. Since money’s been a little tight since the housing market crash of 2008, I knew that I wouldn’t be able to afford high quality prints for the scrapbook. Instead, I had to be resourceful. I asked my dad to print the pictures I needed on his work computer, and managed to get pictures that were just right for the project. Finding them was easy, as there are hundreds of pictures of my sister on my mom’s phone alone. With the photos and the supplies, I was ready to make the scrapbook.

Comments

Popular Posts