The Grueling Casting Process


The good thing about my movie is that is that I won't have to rely too much on other people. In fact, my opening only contains one actress: my Mom, playing the central role of "Mom". This made scheduling my movie fairly easy. However, there was one obstacle that I had to overcome when putting my plan into action: Molly. While my baby sister was awake, it would be nearly impossible for me to film my mom. Therefore, the only way for me to manage this was to film later at night. I planned my shooting for the night of Thursday, April 5th, because I knew that my mom didn't have any work the next day (Friday was the last day of Passover). I was able to film late at night because the entirety of my movie was set indoors. This was a conscious decision, as I knew that I would not be able to film anything outdoors at this time of day. So the plan was set: Thursday, April 5th.


Image result for april 5th

Comments

Popular Posts